Please click the below links for the latest advice:
Government Stay At Home Guidance
NHS Information Page
London Ambulance Service and our local hospitals are extremely busy. Please support our staff by only calling 999 in an emergency.
If you feel unwell and it is not an emergency please call your GP. If your GP isn’t open and it is urgent please visit nhs.uk/111
- The NHS in London will be extremely busy this weekend, but help is available for those who need urgent care.
- If you need to speak to a GP, please call the GP Access hub service on 020 3770 1888 between 8am and 8pm every day.
- At other times, please visit 111.nhs.uk or call 111 if you don’t have online access
- Many local pharmacies are open this weekend. You can find details online on the NHS England website.
- Please remember that both A&E and 999 are available for emergencies only
- If you or someone you live with has any of the main coronavirus symptoms (a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change in taste/smell):
- Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible. Call freephone number 119 or book at nhs.uk/coronavirus
- Stay at home and follow the guidance on isolation at nhs.uk/coronavirus
- If your symptoms worsen, or you feel that you can’t manage at home, visit 111.nhs.uk/covid-19 or call 111 if you don’t have online access