As a caring practice we will –
1. Treat you as a partner in your care
2. Treat you as an individual with courtesy and respect at all times
3. Explain likely effects of any drugs and review long term medication regularly
4. Maintain accurate medical records and have a strict code of confidentiality
5. Give you a copy of our practice leaflet containing details of services available
6. Offer advice and information about how you can improve our services
7. Fully investigate and resolve any complaints as soon as possible.
Patients’ Rights and Responsibilities
1. Remember that as a partnership we have responsibilities to each other
2. Treat the doctors and staff with courtesy and respect
3. Do not expect a prescription every time; you may be better without it.
4. Read our practice leaflet; this will help you make the best use of the services we offer
5. Tell us what you think of the service and contact the Practice Manager should you have any complaints.
6. Treat us with respect. Violence or abusive behaviour to any member of the team will not be tolerated and may result in removing your registration with the Practice.
7. If you have changed your address please inform your new address and telephone numbers to the surgery at your earliest convenience. Now you can do it Via E-Consult . Please put the New Address , Old Address and Names along with the Date of births of all the members moving to the new address. Attach a picture of New proof of residence .