Any prescription request ( hospital, private etc. ) takes 48 hours to be processed. Prescriptions requests cannot be taken over the phone. Please use the request slip from your previous prescription.
You can request now your medication via E-MAIL . Our PRESCRIPTION ONLY
Electronic Prescription services are available in the surgery. If you wish to access this service please nominate a pharmacy of your choice either in the surgery or in the pharmacy.
Ordering your repeat prescription is quick and easy using our online services.
All pharmacies can offer advice on common health problems. If you get free prescriptions the pharmacy will treat you for free for the following conditions:
What minor illnesses are covered?
Illnesses supported within the scheme may differ between locations. Some illnesses covered include:
- Back-ache, sprains and strains
- Hay fever
- Head lice
- Headache and fever
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Insect bites and stings
- Mild eczema and dermatitis
- Minor fungal skin infections
- Mouth ulcers
- Nappy rash
- Sore throat
- Convenient: No need to make an appointment
- Advice: Pharmacist can refer you to a GP if necessary
- Flexible: Many pharmacies are open at the weekend