In our Surgery we Provide the following services
- Asthma Review
- Cervical Screening
- Child 6-8 weeks checkups
- Child Immunisations
- Diabetic Review
- FLU Clinics ( Seasonal )
- Hypertension Review
- NHS Health Checks for Patients aged 40 To 74
- Travel Vaccinations ( Without Yellow Fever )
To know about more of these services Please ring the reception and our staff will provide you the information that you need .
The surgery provides transportation for patients that require help to travel to hospitals for appointments, depending on the severity of their condition.
For all services provided by the Trust for appointments at:
- Whipps Cross
- St Bartholomew’s
- Newham University Hospital
- London Chest Hospital
- Royal London Hospital
- Forest Medical Centre – covered by Serco)
Tel: 03300 416 767
- Addenbrookes Hospital – 01223 274 475
- Broomfield Hospital – 01245 444 580
- Homerton Hospital – 0845 266 8667
- Moorfields Eye Hospital – 020 7566 2208/2209 Fax: 020 7566 2214
- Princess Alexandra Hospital – 01279 827 191
- St Margaret’s Hospital – 01279 827 191
Out of Hours cover
For non-emergency healthcare outside of surgery hours, please call the surgery line and you will be diverted to our out of hours service.
In case of emergency, please call 999
Our GPs are allocated timeslots throughout the week for these telephone appointments. Please speak with reception if you require an appointment with a specific doctor.
Appointment reminder service
The practice will remind you of any appointments via text message. For more information please speak with reception.