The national data opt-out is a service that allows patients to opt out of their confidential patient information being used for research and planning.
For further information Click Here
Please fill and sign the form and return it to the GP.
You can also make or change a choice for yourself by phoning the NHS Digital Contact Centre.
- The phone number is 0300 303 5678 –
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays).
A member of staff can:
- help you use the online service
- make or change a choice on your behalf
- print and post a form to you